Please note that the Italian text is the only autorithative, the translation being made only as an help for our customers.
PRIVACY DATA SHEET
This page describes the procedures for managing the website in relation to the processing of personal data of the users who browse it. The said information is also provided according to art. 13 of Govt. D, no. 196/2003 (Italy) – Personal data protection Code – as subsequently amended by Govt. D. no. 101 dated 10 August 2018, as well as to EU Reg. 2016/679 (Privacy GDPR), articles 13-14, for anyone interacting with the internet services of NOMISMA S.p.A., accessible online via the following address: www.nomismaweb.com, that is to say the home page of the official website of NOMISMA S.p.A.
This information is provided only for the website of NOMISMA and not for any other websites possibly browsed by the user via a link.
A. DATA CONTROLLER
After a user has browsed this website it is possible that data may be processed in relation to individuals who have been or could be identified.
The data processing "controller" is NOMISMA S.p.A., with headquarters and offices at Strada Bulumina 6, in 47899 Serravalle (RSM), COE: 05207.
B. PROCESSING PURPOSES – LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The personal data are processed as part of our company’s business in relation to public auction services, the sale of coins and specialised publishing activities.
C. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSES
All IT systems and software procedures which are used by this website, during their routine operation, acquire some personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with specifically identified data subjects, however - by its own nature – it might, through processing and associations with data controlled by third parties, allow for user identification. this group of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers associated with users who browse the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses for the resources required, the time of the request, the procedure used to submit a request to the server, the dimension of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), as well as other benchmarks related to the operating system and to the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the relevant website and to make sure that it works correctly properly; they are then immediately erased after processing. The said data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of damage to the website due to computer hacking: other than in this instance, the data related to web contacts are not stored for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, express and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses listed on this site also involves the acquisition of the sender’s address in order to answer such requests, as well as of any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary data sheets will gradually be included or displayed on the website pages set up for specific services on demand.
Subscribing to the newsletter
D. PROCEDURES FOR PROCESSING AND STORING DATA
All personal data processed both on paper and/or online are expected to be stored for the time strictly required to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected. Any processing related to internet services on this website is completed at this Company’s headquarters and followed only by technical staff in charge of such processing. None of the data from the internet service is disclosed or divulged. Personal data provided by users who send requests for information materials (mailing list, business contacts, answers to queries, etc.) are to be used for the sole purpose of conducting the required service or performance and shall never be divulged to third parties.
All processing is to be completed in compliance with the procedures expressly stipulated by articles 6 and 32 of GDPR and by using adequate safety measures as required.
The data will be processed exclusively by staff expressly authorised by the Controller and by external subjects duly authorised by the data Controller, following the procedures stipulated in the Regulation, which specifies that the data in question should be:
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent way («lawfulness, fairness and transparency»);
- collected for specific, express and legitimate purposes, as detailed above, then processed in a way which is not incompatible with the said purposes; any further processing of personal data for purposes of historical archiving, according to article 89 paragraph 1, is not regarded as incompatible with the initial purposes, however it needs to be subject to separate consent («restriction of purposes»);
- adequate, pertinent and limited to the purposes for which they are being processed («data minimisation»);
- exact and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable measures shall be put in place to erase or rectify any inexact data in respect of the purposes for which they are processed («exactness»);
- stored in a form which allows for identification of the data subjects for a period of time no longer than required to achieve the purposes for which they are treated, that is to say in relation to the term of the services rendered, then later solely for historical archiving purposes, if consent is given thereto («restriction to storage»);
- processed in such a way as to ensure suitable personal data safety; this also means protecting the latter, through suitable technical and organisation procedures, from any unauthorised or illicit processing, as well as from loss, destruction or accidental damage («integrity and confidentiality»
The personal data shall not be divulged in any way. Specific safety measures are put in place to prevent any loss of data, illicit or improper use and unauthorised access in respect of the latter.
The Company may transfer data to third countries.
Finalità The data will be processed for purposes related to implementing all procedures required for entering and managing the contractual relationship, i.e. to abide by duties of a fiscal, administrative and accounting nature.
The processing of data functional to performing such duties is necessary for correct management of the relationship and their transfer is mandatory for the purposes listed above. Any failure to notify, or erroneous communication, in respect of mandatory information might make it impossible for the Controller to ensure consistency of the processing itself. The data will also be treated to provide information about what is new in our business (publishing and information on our auctions, publishing novelties and initiatives, updates of our online shop, etc.).
E. GROUPS OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The data in question may be transferred to:
- persons who may access such data by virtue of legal provisions;
- credit institutes;
- credit collection companies;
- police forces
- institutional authorities
- professional consulting firms appointed by the data Processors.
F. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (article 15 and following EU Reg. 2016/679)
The undersigned Company hereby informs you about specific rights on the data subject’s part:
- Right of access to personal data (art. 15);
- Right to rectification (art. 16);
- Right to data erasure (aka right to be forgotten), without undue delay if any one of the grounds stipulated by law (art 17);
- Right to restriction of processing (art. 18);
- Right to data portability, i.e. the right to transmit data from one Controller to another without hindrance (art. 20);
- Right to object to processing (art. 21) including profiling;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (art. 22);
- Right to lodge a complaint with a control authority.
Moreover the data subject may revoke consent without the processing based on previously given consent becoming any less lawful.
Monitoring, statistics and plug-ins
Use of Google Analytics
This website makes use of Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043 USA, (hereinafter "Google"). Google Analytics uses what are known as "cookies", i.e. text files which are saved on your computer in order to allow for analysing how you browse the website. All information about the website use (including your IP address) obtained through the cookies is sent to be saved in a Google server in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of analysing how you browse a website, draft reports about traffic on that website for its data controller and of providing further services related to using the website and the internet. Google may also decide to pass on this information to third parties, if this is required by law or if the said third parties process that information on behalf of Google. In no case will Google associate your IP address to other data controlled by Google. You may block the installation of cookies by changing the settings on your browser; nevertheless we wish to point out that such changes may prevent you from using all of this website’s functionalities. By using this website you agree to your data being processed by Google for all the various procedures and purposes listed above. You may revoke your consent to future collection and storage of your personal data at any time. For this purpose, our contact details are shown in the colophon. As an alternative, you can choose to install the disabling add-on tool provided by Google Analytics (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it), if it is available for your specific browser.
By browsing our website you agree to processing of your data by Google for all procedures and purposes listed above. You do not need to enable cookies for the website to work; however, doing so will allow for enhanced browsing. It is possible to erase or block cookies; in this case, however, some of the website functions may no longer work properly. The information about cookies shall not be used to identify users, and the browsing data remain under our control at all times. These cookies are used exclusively for the purposes detailed herein.
H. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
It may be updated or amended as appropriate.
This document is compliant with the regulatory provisions to which reference shall be made for anything which is not included herein.